Perspective on anything I can improve

Billy282
Level 1
Orlando, FL

Perspective on anything I can improve

Just curious if an experienced host can provide other insight on the current market and how my listing fairs 

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You can carry market research to understand what the market is like for your sort of listing in your location @Billy282 

Many markets are oversaturated so always good to look at this before deciding if STRs are likely to be profitable for you.

you can look at Airdna and see if outrageous local tourism board has football reports you can buy to help you look at likely demand 

Patricia2526
Level 10
Manila, Philippines

Hello there @Billy282 

Here are a few tips you can use to boost your bookings.

Make sure your photos are updated the first 5 photos need to be your "Highlight Reel" that draw guests In. Create an inviting atmosphere that stands out from other listings.

Review the pricing of similar listings in your area and adjust yours accordingly based on demand, seasons and local events around you.

If you have any listings under 4.8 stars, ensure your property is spotless clean, well maintained, and in good working order.

Get as many 5 star reviews as possible. Each one will boost you in the Algorithm

Use specific "Key Words" in your description and space. Use a top performing property In your market as a guide. Nearest landmark, famous local area near you etc.

Highlight your unique selling points, it could be a beautiful view, proximity to popular attractions, unique amenities or local recommendation.

Ensure your profile is complete and includes information about yourself. A well crafted profile can help build trust with potential guests.
Take advantage of Airbnb’s promotional tools like discount pricing, early bird discounts, last minute deals, weekly and monthly discounts. These can help attract more bookings and increase your visibility on the platform.
Promote your listing on social media platforms, local community groups, travel forums. Just copy your unique Airbnb link and share.

These tips will pretty much help boosting your listing performance.