Pets damages

Answered!

Pets damages

Hello fellow AirBnB hosts,

I hope this message finds you all doing well. I have a question regarding insurance coverage when allowing guests to bring their dogs to my AirBnB rental. I would like to understand the insurance provisions and protections provided by AirBnB in case any damage occurs to my property as a result of a guest's dog.

Could any experienced hosts shed some light on the insurance policies or safeguards offered by AirBnB to address such situations? How can AirBnB assist me if my property sustains damage due to a guest's pet during their stay?

TIA,

Sigal

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sigal13, Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Have you added any pet policy or pet fee in your listing since the time you posted?

While other members comment with their insights, I am sharing an Airbnb article that might help you a bit with your query: What you need to know about hosting pets .

I hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sigal13, Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Have you added any pet policy or pet fee in your listing since the time you posted?

While other members comment with their insights, I am sharing an Airbnb article that might help you a bit with your query: What you need to know about hosting pets .

I hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines