Photos not showing on listing

Answered!
Sanaz14
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Photos not showing on listing

My photos don't load when you click "show all photos" or even when you click on the photo itself. The page shows up empty and it's affecting my booking rate and I've also had some potential guests message me and asking for photos. I've contacted support many times, and they said that their engineers are looking in to it but it's already been more than 5 days. Originally they said they'd get back to me between 24-72 hours but when I didn't hear, I reached out again and they keep saying they're working on it. I am very concerned that this is problem isn't going to get fixed. Can anyone offer any solutions? Or can the community manager contact me and escalate this please? They said that deleting and reuploading the photos won't fix it as it's a bug in the back end. Please help. 

Here is my listing link: https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/658890969650689158?adults=2&check_in=2024-01-05&check_out=2024-01-07&sou... 

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Sanaz14 

Quite a number of hosts have been having this problem but the good news this morning is that the bug has been resolved since I can see your photo tour from my computer🎉🎊

Just in time for Christmas,

All the best 

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4

Thank you for sharing! That's very helpful. 

All the best, 

Sanaz

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Sanaz14 

Quite a number of hosts have been having this problem but the good news this morning is that the bug has been resolved since I can see your photo tour from my computer🎉🎊

Just in time for Christmas,

All the best 

Joëlle

Wonderful news! Thanks so much for your response.

Happy holidays, 

Sanaz