Please give insight and opinions on my listings.

Thanks

Staci 

5 Replies 5
Andrea6469
Level 2
Wheat Ridge, CO

Hi Staci, can you please add your listing link here so we can check it out?

@Andrea6469 you can see a host's property via their profile. On some rare occasions, someone will post with a different profile that isn't linked to a property they host, but usually you just click on the name/link under their profile picture, and then click on their profile. The property is underneath there. 

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Staci177  I mean this kindly, but your listing needs lots of improvement. You need better pictures, more comprehensive pictures, and many more details about the house. You actually need to show pictures of all the rooms in the house, including the bedrooms, bathroom etc. Take pictures with everything looking neat and clean, with as much light as you can. 

It's unclear to me if this is a home-share, but if it is, you've listed it incorrectly. Are you living there with guests? 

It's listed as a 3-bedroom with one bed. ?? This is obviously a mistake, and should be corrected. 

It looks like you've made a listing for the entire home, as well as separate rooms. Have you linked the calendars so that you won't get double-booked? 

And your price is way too low for a whole house-3 bedroom property. You may have it low to attract bookings, but that isn't always the best thing to do. Low prices attract low quality guests. 

You have only two hours between check-out and check-in. Can you clean a three-bedroom house in that amount of time? 

You're one guest left you a fairly poor review. The written review is okay, but she left you 3 stars, which is not a good start. Did she give you any private feedback on what she didn't like and what you can possibly improve upon? 

In short, I'd pause your listing for the moment. Go over everything, fill in the details properly, add better pics, and relaunch. What might help is to look up some well-rated local AirBnB listings to see what they look like, and mimic them. Not copy their words, but look at the pics and description as a guide to how you can improve yours. Good luck. 

Hi Kia272,

I completely agree with your suggestions. 
@Staci177 I have to add possibly consider a professional photographer though take your pictures landscape not horizontal. Get rid of all clutter. For your outside cut your grass, a little landscaping like trimming your bushes, flowers. I do agree with Kia. Take a pause & regroup. 
The best of luck. A lot of potential there. 
Bettye6

She left a positive written note in my home yet a low rating because paper in trash and dish n dishwasher.

No worries.  

Thanks for the feedback.

Staci