Pricing & Reservation

Answered!

Pricing & Reservation

Dear All, 

Hello from Koh Phangan, Thailand.

I just open a listing, we have 8 small villas suitable for 2. I set the price per night & per villa so for 2 adults only  but when a Guest book and select 4 pax, 6 pax or more guest, it gives the same rate than for 2 persons. 

How can I fix it ? 🙂 

Thank you very much for you assistance 

Jeffy

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Zee105  You need to make a separate listing for each villa.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Zee105  You need to make a separate listing for each villa.

Dear @Sarah977 , 

Ohh I see, thank you very much for this useful information! I will update it. 🙂 

Karin1404
Level 2
Cape Town, ZA

Hi Jeffy,
Yes exactly, one listing per villa. You can also, if you like, prepare one listing for all villas, in case you receive a group booking. Then in the listing under "booking settings" you can set the price as "for 2 guests €50 per night, for every additional guest extra €25", etc. That's just an example. What you then do, is that you synchronise all listings with each other, so that you don't get double bookings. Meaning, that if a group booking should come up, the other listings are blocked in the calendar for single bookings, and cannot be booked. I hope that makes sense. It's really just another suggestion, and I know that many hosts do this as well just to cover all the possible gaps in the calendar where possible. 😉

Karin