Problem with category 'entire place'

Answered!

Problem with category 'entire place'

I am airbnbing the entire flat. I've put 'entire place' and listed the rooms bed, living, bathroom... but it still has fixed my listing as category 'room'

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Liz259 The place does come up as an entire apartment. If the category is wrong just call Airbnb and they will fix it (in a few weeks).

Also be aware your house rule allowing parties for 25 people could get you banned from the platform if anyone notices it.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Liz259 The place does come up as an entire apartment. If the category is wrong just call Airbnb and they will fix it (in a few weeks).

Also be aware your house rule allowing parties for 25 people could get you banned from the platform if anyone notices it.

Oh yeah... we allowed that once, never again. Have removed the rule completely.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Check your settings @Liz259  . It's showing as a whole listing but also as space shared with host and shared bathroom.

Did you set up the listing as the cohost or was it the owner ? 

I am the owner. My co-host and I both edited the listing.

We don't understand why it says 'shared with host' because we are airbnbing the whole place.

And we definitely put 'Not shared' in all the rooms boxes

Liz259_0-1688127589049.png

Liz259_0-1688120180362.png

It still says 'Room' when you are using the search.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/s/Kennington--London/homes?flexible_trip_lengths%5B%5D=one_week&monthly_sta...

But it is not - it is entire place... tried for ages to get this to change to entire place... it will mess up my possible stays.