Property management companies in Tulum

Answered!
Kapil21
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Property management companies in Tulum

Hello, 

I am looking for recommendations on a property management company to manage a 4 bedroom Villa in Tulum. 

Thanks in advance. 

1 Best Answer
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Kapil21 ! If you're looking for a local property management company, you could post your question in one of the Host Clubs as well. You'll find lots of experienced local Hosts there who might have some good recommendations for you. You can find the Host Clubs here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

14 Replies 14
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Kapil21 ! If you're looking for a local property management company, you could post your question in one of the Host Clubs as well. You'll find lots of experienced local Hosts there who might have some good recommendations for you. You can find the Host Clubs here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi, I'd love to discuss if you're still looking for someone to help.

Hi @Corey242 - Yes, I would love to discuss. 

Thanks. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hey @Kapil21  if you're looking for cohosts do ask for recommendations on your local host group for local experienced superhosts who have a strong track record of positive reviews.

some cohosts try and get you to set listings up under their profiles as it benefits them.

I would suggest you set your listing up under your own profile and add them as a cohost. In this week you keep control  of your listing .

Agreed, That's how I have it setup. The listing is owned by me and property managers will be invited as co-hosts. 

HI @ Corey242 I am looking for help to manage our 2 studios in Tulum.  Do you know anyone who can help me? 

Angelo574
Level 1
Quintana Roo, Mexico

Take a look to the proposal of our company: 

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. 

Aaron1166
Level 1
Charlotte, NC

@Kapil21 Did you find a property management company?  I am currently looking for a company to manage my rental in Tulum as well.

Yes @Aaron1166 , I did. DM me for details. 

Hey! Could you please share the contact with me? Looking for a property manager in Tulum too 🙂

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Anastasie4

Just wanted to share a quick tip for navigating our community: always tag the member you're responding to. This ensures they get a notification of your message. You can do this by using the @ symbol and selecting the user from the drop-down menu 😊

I will tag @Kapil21 on your behalf so hopefully you'll get a reply soon! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hey there! We are looking for a property management company and wondering if the one you had found was good, and also if you could provide that information? @Kapil21 

@Kapil21 Hi I'm looking for a property management company in Tulum. Would love to have your dvise on your findings?

Hi @Joseph2306 - Please DM me for details. 

Thanks.