Recommendations are appreciated for my listings.

Oz6
Level 2
Arlington, VA

Recommendations are appreciated for my listings.

Hey Folks, 

The recent drop on my bookings affected me a lot lately. I wanted to get some recommendations for my listing. I thought couple external eyes would be better to see the issues can be improved. 

All the recommendations are much appreciated! 

7 Replies 7

@Oz6 

Hello Oz -

I looked at all of your listings.. your listings look great!  

I am not sure what might be causing a dip in bookings.. It is a frequent question.   Again, I don't know what's causing it, but your listing looks great!   

Things will pick up soon.

Best, 

John

Thank you John! 

Danlee1
Level 10
Santa Fe, NM

@Oz6 Have you checked to be sure that your listing is appearing in search results. My bookings dropped and I discovered that issue…

Thanks for the advice. How did you fix the problem? 

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Oz6  I think your reviews have made it quite clear what needs improving. Probably best to pay attention to what your guests are saying, rather than ask here. 

That’s a must key Kia! I wanted to get more recommendation for more my listing profille. But, thanks for emphasizing the guests feedback. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Oz6 

You should really be focusing addressing the many issues raised in your guest feedback from lack of cleanliness to missing amenities .

airbnb sees anything under 4.6 as low and quite a few of your listings fall below this 

Airbnb can suspend you or even ban you from the platform. 

do you own all these properties? Perhaps you expanded too quickly without getting the basics right?