Level 1
Aurora, CO

Removing a lsiting.

How do I remove a listing?

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Go to the listing, click on pricing and availability and then, toward the bottom, you can snooze or delete the listing.

@Mike-And-Jane0 

Do you mean delete or 'un-list'?

The reason I ask is because I have a listing for a flat I sold ten years ago, which was briefly on Airbnb prior to that. When I sold the flat, I tried to delete it but couldn't figure out how. I tried contacting CS, but they never responded. So, I managed to snooze it I think, but I still got a handful of enquiries, so had to explain at the top of the listing description that I no longer owned the property.

Anyway, that flat still appears in my listings but as 'unlisted'. I did as you said, but at the bottom neither of those options were there. Out of interest, I went to the multi calendar and clicked on the listing. Guess what happened? It unblocked every date from now onwards until 2026, which was really weird. Not sure if by doing that, the listing was suddenly active again, but I've gone in and selected 'dates unavailable by default' just to be sure...

Yes, I don't know the difference, but I no longer own the property and would rather not display it on the site as it is no longer mine.

I followed these instructions, but I do not see where this option is.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Daniel10106 ,

Here are a few Help Center articles that I could find for you :

👉Snooze, unlist, or deactivate your listing 

👉Deactivating or deleting your account

I hope this helps. 

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines