Reservations and communication is incorrect!

Lori97
Level 2
Brevard, NC

Reservations and communication is incorrect!

This AM, I got 1 confirmed reservation (Jan)  and 1 request (Nov & Dec).  I accepted the request for unbooked dates in Nov/Dec and I got an error message "these dates have already been booked........".   But, I looked at the calendar, and the guest I tried to confirm was already on there.  

Next, I have a 28-day minimum for Jan and I checked the settings to make sure this was correct but a 2-week reservation was allowed to book! This breaks up the month and will result in a great deal of lost revenue (people book months at this destination).

What's going on?

3 Replies 3
Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Lori97 
Maybe you double-clicked at the request?

It shouldn't matter unless I was instructed to single/double click.  I just spent over an hour with Airbnb chat with no answers to either problem.  I did set the 28 day minimum and sent them a screen shot. They said they were escalating that to someone higher on the food chain but didn't say if that would continue the chat? get back to me later? then after way too long someone comes back and says they are there to assist me and want me to confirm if I want to cancel the Jan reservation which is not what I asked for.  I asked to find out why my additional rules weren't working for 28day rentals and how I could make sure it wouldn't happen again and told them I needed to now change my rules bc of the resv. that bypassed my rules.  Turned out 28 day rules - When I click on edit, there is no way to look at or change the dates of the rule.28 day rules - When I click on edit, there is no way to look at or change the dates of the rule.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Lori97 wrote:

I asked to find out why my additional rules weren't working for 28day rentals and how I could make sure it wouldn't happen again and told them I needed to now change my rules bc of the resv. that bypassed my rules.  Turned out 

Hello @Lori97 ,

Is your problem solved yet? I read through your post and it seems you shared more after you wrote ''turned out'', but I cannot see it other than the image you attested. Let me know if your issue is solved, and if I can help you in anyway.

Bhumika

Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines