Search Issues - Listing not showing up in Search

Lala89
Level 3
Houston, TX

Search Issues - Listing not showing up in Search

Hi Everyone, 

I am new to Airbnb hosting so please pardon me here. 

My listing is in Houston TX. Today, when I used a browser that I never use in Cognito to search for my listing, it did not come up in the 15 pages that were there. 

I tried reaching out to CS but that was no good as the person was not able to help me. She sent me the criteria that she was using which pulled up my house. In that criterion, she used my exact street address. So, my question to her was, how will anybody searching for houses in Houston know my street address in order to be able to put it in? 

With that said, does anyone know how I can fix this? I have not been getting any bookings or even inquiries in the last couple of days which worries me. 

Here is the search criteria - https://www.airbnb.com/s/Houston--Texas--United-States/homes?tab_id=home_tab&refinement_paths%5B%5D=...

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lala89 I can't see why it wouldn't show up in a search but putting that aside you are saying the place sleeps 12 guests but I can't find enough beds for 12 people. I fear you may be trying to cram too many people in which may cause problems.

Hello Mike and Jane, 

The reason you can't see why it wouldn't show up in a search is the problem. That is the whole essence if starting the forum here to get support as that is something that should be working. That is what they call a bug. I was able to resolve it with Airbnb yesterday after several calls. 

To your next point, as stated on my listing, air beds are provided upon request:

Primary bedroom (3)

- 1 King sized bed sleeps 2

- 1 Full Size roll up bed sleep 1

Living Room (3)

- 1 Sofa that can sleep 1 

- 1 Queen size air bed sleep 2

Bedroom 2 (4)

- 1 bunk bed - Sleeps 2

- 1 Queen size air bed - Sleep 2

Bedroom 3 (2)

- 1 Queen bed - Sleeps 2

Thanks.