Search for property by property ID or Host ID

Lauren216
Level 1
Hayward, CA

Search for property by property ID or Host ID

Hello,

Does anyone know how to search for a specific property via host ID or property ID?

8 Replies 8
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

To view a specific listing you would need a listing specific URL, @Lauren216.  The URL is found in the address bar when viewing the listing and can be sent to anyone or used as a link on social media.

Host ID is not an option, but you can also use the general search function and use the map zoom to narrow the geographic area.

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Lauren216 Yes, I do. 🙂 Uncle Google: airbnb + "host ID" - here you can check me - starting from the second result it is all my listing indexed by google. No privacy online. 😉

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Andrea1864
Level 1
Playa del Carmen, Mexico

I think someone used my Host ID or property ID to get information about the number of bookings and prices I had for a specific listing. Is that possible? 

@Andrea1864 any guest can see what your prices are for unbooked nights.

Nobody but the host (or their co-host) can see the number of bookings you have.

Knowing the Host ID and/or the Listing ID will not help someone get that information if they are not the host of that listing.

Hi Marzena!

I tried your suggestion above, and I wasn't sucessful. 

Here's my profile: https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/35168746

Any suggestions (for finding my profile without the URL)?

Thank you! 

Cheryl592
Level 1
Hingham, MA

I would really like to know the same thing.  I can't get a link to work so I tried the # and NO LUCK.  Why have property numbers if you can't search using them???

And then what? Where does one enter the listing ID number? 

This doesn't work at all -- it simply goes back to a general search.