Setting to display bed type.

Answered!
Jozie2
Level 2
Port Alberni, Canada

Setting to display bed type.

Hi. I have upgraded guest bed from "double" to "Queen size".  Listing is displaying size "double" on guest search title page of my listing. Need to change it to "Queen bed", but cannot find where to change it.  Was able to edit picture captions, but not title page of listing. Please help if you have experience with this. Thank You! 

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Jozie2 

So in host mode go to:

==>Listings

==>Click on the cover photo of your listing that appears

==>From the photo tour on your right, click on the bedroom

==>Just under the photos of the bedroom, you'll see Sleeping Arrangements click and  change the double bed to zero and add plus 1 for the Queen size bed

==>Also have a look at Amenities in this section too which allows you to tick what is offered in that bedroom.  Ditto for all the other rooms you've created.

Hope this does the trick😊

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Jozie2 

So in host mode go to:

==>Listings

==>Click on the cover photo of your listing that appears

==>From the photo tour on your right, click on the bedroom

==>Just under the photos of the bedroom, you'll see Sleeping Arrangements click and  change the double bed to zero and add plus 1 for the Queen size bed

==>Also have a look at Amenities in this section too which allows you to tick what is offered in that bedroom.  Ditto for all the other rooms you've created.

Hope this does the trick😊

Joëlle

THANK YOU @Joelle43!  I spent hours to search for it. This was first time I upgraded items. Thanks!!!

You're very welcome @Jozie2 and pleased that you managed to sort it out and took the time to let us know it worked out for you😊