Sharing info to selected guests

Answered!
Sasha206
Level 1
Long Beach, CA

Sharing info to selected guests

Hi-

We have a house with a pool and if the guests pay an extra fee we will heat the pool for them. We also share the info for them to heat the jacuzzi themselves. 

I only want to share this info with guests that have paid for the extra service. 

Is there a way to share a response but keep the information hidden until its needed?

Thanks!

1 Best Answer
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hello @Sasha206,

As you see you can’t add it as an extra fee like cleaning or pet fee. 
Not sure why you want to hide any fees as a guest unanticipated fees would not make me happy. 
I would suggest to place the fees in your House Rules. If a guest doesn’t pay at least AirBnB will have your back. ? though. When do you charge that fee? Extra fees are usually charged by hosts for damage & then you have to go through an AirBnB  arbitration process.  
Any other suggestions from other CC members?

Bettye6

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hello @Sasha206,

As you see you can’t add it as an extra fee like cleaning or pet fee. 
Not sure why you want to hide any fees as a guest unanticipated fees would not make me happy. 
I would suggest to place the fees in your House Rules. If a guest doesn’t pay at least AirBnB will have your back. ? though. When do you charge that fee? Extra fees are usually charged by hosts for damage & then you have to go through an AirBnB  arbitration process.  
Any other suggestions from other CC members?

Bettye6