Specific month with specific price - disappeared after 2023 winter release came out(?)

Gábor8
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

Specific month with specific price - disappeared after 2023 winter release came out(?)

My calendar has higher prices for shorter stays. Of course I know about monthly discounts but that is calculated by a percentage of the calendar prices. However, I want to have the option to set a specific price for example for January just like i did before the new version of Airbnb was released. I was able to select a month and set a price independently from the calendar prices or monthly discounts given in percentage. This option was available on the listing's page somewhere (not through the calendar). 
Where can I find that now? 
Thanks

Gabor

3 Replies 3
Lorina14
Level 10
Bellevue, WA

Hi @Gabor8!

To my knowledge they said they were getting rid of setting monthly prices over the summer (it was in a notice somewhere). And when I checked again, it was eliminated. 

I am glad as I didn’t realize that I set a monthly price, then had weekly and monthly discounts that stacked on each other - I didn’t realize this and it caused a big problem because then I had a hard time finding the same place to get rid of the monthly discount as I had someone book at a low rate with a monthly discount that brought it lower than I would have liked. 

Hi @Lorina14, thanks for sharing your experience! Yes, multiple discounts could make a mess with the prices therefor I always check my listing in 'preview' so I get a quote as if I would be a guest, so I can see if there is any mistake and I can find out why. 

Simone1245
Level 2
United Arab Emirates

Hi everyone!

I am missing the fixed monthly pricing a lot. Due to seasonality in my area I am really depended on the fixed monthly pricing option, the monthly discount option doesnt really do the job because of the big price diiferences in high and low season.

Please AirBnb, bring the fixed monthly price back.

Thanks,

Simone