Sunday to Sunday bookings. How to set these up using pro tools.

Answered!

Sunday to Sunday bookings. How to set these up using pro tools.

Does anyone on here know how to do this?

1 Best Answer

Hello @Peter3641 

As others have said you need to enable the "professional tools" to personalise the check-in days etc.  You do not have to be a professional to access them so no problem there.  Here is a link that will explain how and what you can achieve them:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2499?locale=en

All the best

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Peter3641 You need to add a ruleset to every day in your calendar and set the ruleset so it doesn't allow check in or check out on every day except Sunday. 

Dear Mike and Jane, Thanks so much for taking the trouble to reply.

You're obviously much more experienced on here than I!  I'm as green as they come!…only signed up a couple of days ago.

You said I should  add a 'ruleset' - a phrase I hadn't come across until now.

Could you elaborate, please?

Ideally, I want to offer short breaks ( minimum of 3 nights) and full weeks, but the weekly bookers must check in and out on a Sunday. Is this possible on here?

We've been letting holiday lets  in the Lakes for almost 40 years and never come across such a user-unfriendly  website!

Thanks again for your help. If you could help a little more, I would be most appreciative.

@Peter3641 Assuming pro tools are switched on then go into the calendar and highlight a few dates. This will cause a pop out panel to appear and at the bottom of it you can add a ruleset. 

To be honest what you want to do is a tad confusing so I will try to send a private message

Hello @Peter3641 

As others have said you need to enable the "professional tools" to personalise the check-in days etc.  You do not have to be a professional to access them so no problem there.  Here is a link that will explain how and what you can achieve them:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2499?locale=en

All the best

Joëlle

@Joelle43 

Hi Joelle,  Thanks for your help - much appreciated. I've managed to achieve what I wanted to, thanks to you and others on here.

How wonderful to live and work in Cannes! I would love to live in Grasse, perhaps, and work in a top hotel in your city! I'm a wedding and party pianist here in the UK.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Peter

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

A common local model on my side of the pond is: block off Sunday and have a minimum stay of 6 days and thus one is guaranteed to have uniformity in their bookings.

Perhaps your second place may serve well as a 3-day minimum stay.

Thanks for that, Fred. I'm sorted now, having made a '7 day only booking' the only option for July and August. Unfortunately,  our second property only sleeps 3 maximum, but I shall be doing the 7 day option for that too for the peak weeks in the summer.

Hope you have a good year and thanks again.

Peter🎶

@Fred13 
Hello again, Fred. I've just realised your location is probably even more fashionable than ours in The Lake District.!
Belize……how wonderful!

Regards,

Peter.

I know your area well, also a bit of a English history buff (modern times, post Battle of Bosworth) It is a small world indeed. 🙂

@Fred13

Thanks for that, Fred. I'm sorted now, having made a '7 day only booking' the only option for July and August. Unfortunately,  our second property only sleeps 3 maximum, but I shall be doing the 7 day option for that too for the peak weeks in the summer.

Hope you have a good year and thanks again.

Peter

P.S. Is yours the fashionable side of the pond….i.e. the UK?