Super host status

Anshu88
Level 2
Mumbai, India

Super host status

I have been a host since 2 years and received a bunch of negative reviews for one of my property ( delisted it now) but my rating has dropped significantly.

i worked on all the issues and started afresh. 

i want to know since my rating is 4.12 how many more 5 star reviews i would require to get upto the reach of 4.8 to become a super host?

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Anshu88 without details of how many reviews you have it is impossible to calculate. However the superhost criteria only cover 12 months so you will lose the low reviews as they fall out of the latest 12 month period.

I currently have 69 reviews with overall rating of 4.12 

need to plan my offers and pricing accordingly so that i can generate maximum bookings through airbnb to become a super host 

Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi @Anshu88 

Your many properties look absolutely beautiful! 

I would reach out to AirBnB support to ask this question. Are all your properties complied into one rating or are the separate? Though appears to be separate I would not know. 

I only have on listing so I am unable to speak of the specifics. 

Between weather and conflicts, I do know where you are exactly located though possibly offer some more amenities, etc. to increase your ratings?

I am new to this (Feb 2/23) and find that location and offering to comfort the guest add a lot.

Hope this little tidbit bit helps and the best of luck.

Bettye