Suspended listing without updates/reason for over a week

Benjamin1433
Level 2
New Hampshire, United States

Suspended listing without updates/reason for over a week

We're brand new to hosting (just over 1 mo) and following a recent reservation, our listing was suspended due to a safety complaint. Based on the questions I was asked by Airbnb, it seems the guest is falsely claiming that someone tried to enter the home during their reservation. I've offered them 24-hour footage from our Ring camera showing that they were the only ones on the property during the entire reservation. I also have footage of them being so intoxicated that they were literally unable to walk on their own (falling down and stumbling).

I've read that 72-hours is a typical timeframe for decision on this but it's now been over 7 days and haven't received any real updates from Airbnb. Does anyone have advice for us? We're just dumbfounded that this has happened in the first month of becoming a host. Unbelievably frustrating and financially debilitating.

My original post last week: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Ask-about-your-listing/Guest-seems-to-be-lying-about-someone-ent...

0 Replies 0