Suspension

Susanna60
Level 2
Maryland, United States

Suspension

I live near Annapolis Maryland. A guest vacated two weeks into her 4 weeks stay.  She wanted privacy so we agreed that she would clean her space. After 2 weeks she had not done so, so I sent a message to say where the vacuum, dust rags and cleaning supplies were. Also, she broke House Rules by eating in her room which I also asked her not to do.

Next thing I know, both of my listings are suspended. It's been a week now and I have not heard a thing from Airbnb, except that I have an open case. I had no idea why initially but then assumed that it was because of that guest.

I've been a super host for 7 years. Nothing like giving the benefit of the doubt to someone with hundreds of 5* reviews from someone who only has a couple. It's infuriating and also saddens me.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all.

2 Replies 2

I am in the same situation and just posted on here last week. It’s so frustrating. Let me know if anyone finally gave you any explanations cos mine have taken over 2 weeks. I’m so angry and so frustrated!

Susanna60
Level 2
Maryland, United States

I will... now they're saying they're active but they still say suspended in my end.  Grrrrrrr....