The Online Guidebook—Editing Efficiency.

Answered!

The Online Guidebook—Editing Efficiency.

Hi,

In a previous life I was a graphic designer with a focus on typography and template-driven work. I've been working with our Airbnb's Guidebook section, and I've been spending time updating entries, categories, etc. Here's the hangup: any new entry I add goes to the bottom of the listing, and I'm a stickler for alphabetizing and prioritizing listings.

Is there an editing feature that allows control over organizing guidebook entries? If not, I wanted to know if there was a contact to make suggestions to this feature.

Please let me know if you can.

Thanks!

—Leigh

1 Best Answer

Hi  @Leigh625 

I believe you can change the order in the App, but not on a computer.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6

@Leigh625 

Hi. I also am having problems with the limitations of the Airbnb Guidebook. 

I can’t seem to figure how how to navigate it.   

I would be interested in reading a tutorial how to navigate the Airbnb Guidebook. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I don't believe Airbnb provides tutorials but you can have a look on the Airbnb Help website @John7474 

It is possible to change the order of entries in the Guidebook section using the Airbnb app However, this feature is not available on a computer.

To change the order of entries in the Guidebook section using the Airbnb app, follow these steps:

1.   Open the Airbnb app and go to your listing.
   2.  Click on “Info for guests” and then “Guidebooks”.
   3.  Click on “Edit” and then “Reorder”.
   4.  Drag and drop the entries to reorder them as desired.

If you prefer to use a computer, you can contact Airbnb support to suggest adding this feature 1.

I hope this helps!

Yes! Thanks so much!

Hi  @Leigh625 

I believe you can change the order in the App, but not on a computer.

Joan! Thanks so much! 😊