The experience I submitted is under review for two months without change

Answered!

The experience I submitted is under review for two months without change

Hi! I work as a tour guide and do guided city tours in the city of Zadar, Croatia, where I am based. I have the tour published in English and in French, and I have been doing this for two years. Now I want to add the same tour in Hungarian language, too, which I also speak and have a licenece for guiding. I submitted my new experience two months ago, and it hasn't been reviwed and made open to the public. I want to publish it in Hungarian, and make it the primary langue. How to change that setting? Is there a problem that you don't have nobody to control my submission in Hungarian? It is the same program as in English and French. The main season for guided tours has started and I want to work. Please answer me and make my experience available. How do we write directly to AIRBNB and ask them?Thanks!

Emil

1 Best Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Emil3548, I hope you're well.

We’re perfecting our core services and are pausing submissions of all new Experiences, for now. This means new and existing Hosts are not be able to create an Experience.

We'll share an update about the status of your experience soon. With regards of the language, remember you can always add Hungarian to your existing experience.

See this useful article about how to add a language to your experience https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/2713?_set_bev_on_new_domain=1640422248_NmU0ZWVmMGFlY2Nk

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience! 

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Emil3548, I hope you're well.

We’re perfecting our core services and are pausing submissions of all new Experiences, for now. This means new and existing Hosts are not be able to create an Experience.

We'll share an update about the status of your experience soon. With regards of the language, remember you can always add Hungarian to your existing experience.

See this useful article about how to add a language to your experience https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/2713?_set_bev_on_new_domain=1640422248_NmU0ZWVmMGFlY2Nk

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience! 

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen