Unable to change the pet cleaning fee

Answered!

Unable to change the pet cleaning fee

Hi all,

I noticed that one cannot change the pet cleaning fee or additional guest fee on the portal.  Is there a bug on the issue?

Thanks,

1 Best Answer

Hi @Ayo491,

Hope all is well! As an Airbnb host, you have the flexibility to set a pet fee for your listing. Are you using any channel manager? If yes, you might need to add the pet fee to your channel manager and export it to Airbnb. If no, try navigating the website and their app as I believe Airbnb has a new feature where pet fees are spread out in the nightly rate. Make sure also that the pet fee is disclosed and visible on your listing description/house rules.

If you're experiencing difficulties changing these fees on the Airbnb portal, it could be a temporary issue or a bug. In such cases, it's advisable to contact Airbnb support for assistance. They can provide guidance on resolving any technical issues you may be facing with the platform. I hope this helps! 😊

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1

Hi @Ayo491,

Hope all is well! As an Airbnb host, you have the flexibility to set a pet fee for your listing. Are you using any channel manager? If yes, you might need to add the pet fee to your channel manager and export it to Airbnb. If no, try navigating the website and their app as I believe Airbnb has a new feature where pet fees are spread out in the nightly rate. Make sure also that the pet fee is disclosed and visible on your listing description/house rules.

If you're experiencing difficulties changing these fees on the Airbnb portal, it could be a temporary issue or a bug. In such cases, it's advisable to contact Airbnb support for assistance. They can provide guidance on resolving any technical issues you may be facing with the platform. I hope this helps! 😊