Unable to delete Pricelabs rule sets

Unable to delete Pricelabs rule sets

Hello - My previous co-host used Pricelabs.  He removed himself from the airbnb account as a co-host, but the rule sets are preventing me from unblocking the calendar based on these pricelabs rule sets.  

I do not see the rule sets when looking at the multi-calendar view in order to delete them.  I have done a share screen with airbnb and airbnb can see these rules listed on their end, but are not able to delete them.  

Airbnb keeps telling me they have escalated this, but I have been trying to resolve this for weeks and I am very concerned I am unable to book some of the dates that are blocked out (these rules prevent me from manually unblocking.)   

Has anyone else had this issue?  Thanks! 

5 Replies 5

Hi @Christy353 

You would need to log-in to your PriceLabs account in order to change these pricing rules. They are not generated by Airbnb in their system, but by your account with PriceLabs that is connected to your Airbnb account. If your former Co-Host created the PriceLabs account and you don't have the password, you'll have to remove the PriceLabs connection from your Account and then decide if you want to create a new account with PriceLabs under your name, or stop using them entirely and price your account manually.

You can view that connection by:

Click your profile picture

Click Account 

Click Privacy & Sharing

Click Services

Joan2709_0-1712192521998.png

BEFORE you remove the connection, I would FIRST turn off instant book and/or block your entire calendar until you resolve this.

Otherwise, once you remove the connection to PriceLabs, all your pricing will revert to whatever was set before you were connected. Once you are all squared away, turn Instant Book back on and unblock your calendar. 

Hi Joan - thank you for the detailed reply!  Unfortunately, the previous co-host says he has removed the house/connection from his price labs account and says there is nothing else he can do.  I do not have a Pricelabs account of my own and I show nothing connected under the Privacy/Sharing - connected devices.  Any other ideas??  Greatly appreciate your response.  I am still waiting for Airbnb to help me with this; it has been weeks and I'm starting got panic because these rules are preventing me from receiving bookings.  Thank you! 

Hi @Christy353 

Since you you have no connected services on your account, it's probably a glitch with Airbnb and only they can resolve it. I would take a screen shot showing you have no software connected to your listing and provide that to Airbnb when you contact them. 

There is another Host who posted a similar problem with a blocked calendar, so I do believe the problem lies with the interface between Airbnb and PriceLabs with Airbnb not recognizing there is no longer a connection.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

He may have removed himself as cohost but sounds like he didn't remove pricelabs from your listing. He needs to go into his pricelabs account and remove your listing @Christy353 

Miranda132
Level 2
Vancouver, WA

Hi Christy,

Did Airbnb ever resolve this issue for you?

I am currently using Pricelabs for my homes on Airbnb. When I go into Airbnb, the calendar for one of my 3 homes gives me a warning that my "views are limited due to my property management software".

Almost all my dates are blocked in May and some in June. Its random.

When I got to Pricelabs there are no settings that I see where I can manually block or unblock dates and in the FAQ's they state their tool is not used to block or unblock dates unless special rules are set. I have confirmed I have no special rules set.

It seems this is an Airbnb glitch but we all know how helpful they are.

Just curious if anyone else has resolved a similar issue. Thanks!