Unblocking Blocked Dates Not working

Derek157
Level 3
England, United Kingdom

Unblocking Blocked Dates Not working

Help!  I inadvertently blocked the month of January whilst doing some other work on my calendar.  When I realised the error I went back into the calendar and followed the AirBnB process to unblock dates.  Quick as a flash, when I "Saved" the unblocking the dates remained blocked!  So now I have a month of blocked dates in January 2021.  My calendar is synced with Booking.com but on that platform the dates are clear.  Any suggestions would be welcome.

8 Replies 8
Don102
Level 2
Waynesboro, TN

I'm having the same problem.  I have a blocked month in spring that I can not unblock.

Working OK now

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Derek157 @Don102 This is a glitch - it happens every now and then. I noticed it yesterday and have noticed it a few times before. It is annoying and one would think Airbnb has enough technical support to prevent these glitches but we basically just have to wait it out. 

Calender is frozen. It is not possible to block, unblock or change price of any day.

same issue here.  Just started and some things suck.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Brian  CEO of Air BNB, yet another repeated TECH issue which is causing consumers not to be able to reasonably access our listings that has been raised by @Derek157 @Mark3468 @Ando2837 @Emilia42 @Don102 

Please ensure as a responsible business operator your TECH Team & Support staff are up to speed.

I appreciate the fact that each & every time Tech providers like Microsoft do what they call Updates that these issues may arise. It's where companies like ABB & Microsoft & Google etc all need to work together for smoother sailing.

Thanks in Advance from New Zealand where no one much can currently sail or travel to. 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

I never block dates. Instead i apply a ruleset which will almost certainly not attract booking requests. For example a ruleset with same  minimum and maximum (long) stay. The Airbnb platform is OK if work your way around the glitches !

Kath9
Level 10
Albany, Australia

@Derek157  I had exactly the same problem yesterday. Couldn't unblock dates on my laptop no matter how many times I tried. However, it worked on the app. Weird.

A few weeks ago, I had the same issue.  When I unsynced my calendar from another booking site, I was able to unblock dates.