Unblocking availability

Maria14039
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Unblocking availability

Hi there,

I'm having trouble with unblocking my availability on the abide I host. It does not allow me, or if even does, then only for a few minutes and then return to being blocked again. My calendar is also synced with the Booking.com, is that a potential issue?

Also, when searched for available places nearby my place, my abide is not featured at all. 

I would appreciate any help with this, as it heavily influences my business. Many people want to book with me, and it is not even possible for to find it in the browser plus there is no availability featured on the search.

Would appreciate your help with this. 

All the best,
Marianna Lubomirska 

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Maria14039  I don't know why you can't unblock the dates, but your listing appears to be in the search system, so not sure why you day no one can find it.

I have a question, though. What is an "abide"? I think you mean "abode". 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Maria14039 

The synchronisation of calender data can cause the problem. If you are booked on booking.com, you can not unblock same dates on Airbnb.

The search system works the same for everyone, if you search for available accommodations in your city or village without entering dates, your listing will show up. But maybe you need to zoom in on the search map first to see it "floating to the surface".

You can test it on your personal link to the search system under which conditions the listing shows up:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=259720125&map_toggle=true

(change ".com" to ".co.uk" for local Airbnb site)