Urgent response needed

Frank1582
Level 1
Kitchener, Canada

Urgent response needed

Please I am a new host who just started Airbnb this month of June, 2022. I have three private rooms but I noticed that if a guest book any, the date in the calendar will be blocked and as such, no other person can book again. Meanwhile, there are other two empty rooms. What should I do in that situation 

5 Replies 5
Patti-And-Marty0
Level 10
East Fremantle, Australia

Hello @Frank1582 

At the moment you have one listing, a 3 bedroom, 3 bath home for $72 a night. I don't think that is what you intended!! If you want to rent the bedrooms separately you have to have a listing for each and make it very clear in each listing that it is one of 3 rooms that could be rented and what the shared and private spaces are. I believe there is a way to copy the first listing and duplicate it and then just make the changes needed.

Good luck in your new endeavour!

Frank1582
Level 1
Kitchener, Canada

Thanks a lot. This will help

Frank1582
Level 1
Kitchener, Canada

Frank1582
Level 1
Kitchener, Canada

Hi guys, I curently have two guys as guest whom I find it difficult to cumminicate with because of language barrier and the guys are not considerate of other guest in the next rooms. First, after using the tissue in the toilet, they don't know that it should be flushed. They just drop it on the floor and they make a lot of noise talking and laughing at odd hour. I went to tell them last night that I have other guest in the other room so they have to turn down their voice and I was suprise that what they were laughing about at the bathroom was that they spoilt the shower and water was poured on the floor and that is same shower every other guest uses. So I have to fix it this morning so that other guest can use. I am frustrated with this guys. I can't even go to work today because I have to find solutions.

Is it possible for me to ask these two guys to leave and they still have 5 more days and I am just imagining the damage these guys will cause to my rest guest.

Can I ask them to quit now?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If they are breaking your house rules and you have told them if they continue to been your house rules they will need to leave, then yes you can ask Airbnb to cancel the booking.

You will need to demonstrate through Airbnb messaging that you have brought these issues to their attention and that there have been further incidents where they continue to break the house rules.