Using airbnb listing for experiences

Rose422
Level 6
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Using airbnb listing for experiences

Hello Airbnb community,

Does anyone have feedback on using airbnb listing as an experience? Airbnb has discontinued experiences for almost a year and they are not sure when submissions will be acceptable again. I have set up three boats to use for experiences, I still have one for stays, but I wonder if it would be acceptable. I can post a picture of the small boat offering tours and cruises, something I planned to fundraise for my non profit, then I can post another listing with the roof deck I have with a grand piano and other features to offer tailored events such as dinners, engagements, photoshoots, etc as an experience, mentioning all conditions and rules in the listing. Is this acceptable considering guests would be satisfied with the experience. 

Any feedback appreciated. 

Rose.

5 Replies 5
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Rose422 

As you already pointed out, Experiences are paused.  I am confused by your question but if you are thinking of posting it as an Airbnb Stay, that would not be appropriate.  Hopefully they unpause the Experiences so hosts can add new Experiences but sadly no date has been announced.  

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thank you @Dave-and-Deb0, appreciate your comment. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You can certainly mention on your accommodation listing that you offer boat trips and evens  as an additional service  and include a couple of photos  . @Rose422 

You can't set up an accommodation listing to use it to promote an experience.

Great point @Helen3 

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thank you Helen!