What amenities do you offer to your guests?

Taher18
Level 1
Port Charlotte, FL

What amenities do you offer to your guests?

Good afternoon,

What does everyone provide for their guests?

Personal Care Items (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion)

How many rolls of toilet paper and paper towels do you provide?

Cleaning supplies?  (glass cleaner, disinfectant cleaner, air freshener spray, dish soap, dishwashing detergent)

Laundry supplies?  (laundry soap, fabric softener (liquid), Dryer sheets

Firewood?

Gas or Charcoal Grill?

(we have 3 locations on the beach in SWFL.)

[Title updated by Community Manager for relevancy]

28 Replies 28
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

The whole point of Airbnb is that it is a personal experience. So there's no one size fits all when it comes to what hosts provide. It really depends on your price point, location, target guest, type of accommodation etc. @Taher18 

Some offer BBQs some don't, some offer washing machines, some don't.

My priority is to be eco friendly with the products I provide.

Cheri354
Level 10
Helena-West Helena, AR

@Taher18  We provide shampoo, conditioner, two rolls of toilet paper, kleenex, liquid soap at sinks and shower bar soap, laundry detergent and softener along with broom, swiffer, paper towels and basic fantastic spray to clean should they need it. We don't leave all our supplies out. Just put enough for their stay. The rest is stored out of their domain 🙂 We have a washer and dryer in their space free for their use as well as toaster, microwave, coffee and nespresso machines. We have a small stack of books in each room and popular board games for guest use. We leave a 'starter' set of drinks and snackage in case they arrive hungry 🙂 Instant oatmeal, bread, jam, individual cereals and milk, fresh fruit, granola bars, string cheese~that sort of thing.

Also: hair dryer, iron and ironing board.

Atakan-Barış0
Level 1
İstanbul, Türkiye

Kaç rulo tuvalet kağıdı ve kağıt havlu sağlıyorsunuz?

-Kaldığı güne göre en az 3 rulo

Temizlik malzemeleri? (cam temizleyici, dezenfektan temizleyici, oda spreyi, bulaşık sabunu, bulaşık deterjanı)

- tüm temizlik malzemelerinden bırakıyorum.

Çamaşırhane malzemeleri mi? (çamaşır sabunu, yumuşatıcı (sıvı), Kurutma çarşafları

- evet veriyorum.

Yakacak odun mu?

Gazlı mı yoksa kömürlü ızgara mı?

- gazlı ve gaz ve duman dedektörü var

--

How many rolls of toilet paper and paper towels do you provide?

-At least 3 rolls depending on the day of stay

Cleaning equipment?  (glass cleaner, disinfectant cleaner, air freshener, dish soap, dish detergent)

- I leave all the cleaning materials behind.

Laundry supplies?  (laundry soap, fabric softener (liquid), Dryer sheets

- yes I do.

Firewood?

Gas or charcoal grill?

- gas powered and has gas and smoke detector

English translation added by OCM

@Taher18 We provide:

Personal Care Items (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion)

How many rolls of toilet paper and paper towels do you provide? 4 toilet - 1 paper

Cleaning supplies?  (glass cleaner, disinfectant cleaner, air freshener spray, dish soap, dishwashing detergent) - All available upon request

Laundry supplies?  (laundry soap, fabric softener (liquid), Dryer sheets - No 

Firewood? - No 

Gas or Charcoal Grill? - No Convection Plate and cookware, microwave and toaster

Located in Largo Florida

Bruce683
Level 2
New Bern, NC

Hey @Taher18 

Well, honestly that has been a big learning curve.

I used to provide a standard size bar of soap in the shower. It was a huge waste as my average guest stays 2 nights. Now I use "party size" (think wedding shower gift) soaps.

I have a TP holder next to the toilet. It holds 3 and I keep it full. *I use the softest I can find*

There is a paper towel holder in the kitchen and when it gets small I replace it but there's always an extra one with the cleaning supplies. Speaking of which...

I have a 5 gallon bucket with tile cleaner, antimicrobial spray, glass cleaner, pledge and Pinesol.

My sink has a soap dispenser.

I also have a pump style hand soap dispenser for the bathroom sink. 

No laundry facility.

There is a gas grill available with an extra full tank always on hand.

Thought about a fire pit but there's not a lot of outdoor space here and, actually, it made me nervous to imagine guests lighting fires.... LOL! 

Bruce - Riverwatch Retreat - New Bern, NC. 

Giordana14
Level 1
Ra'anana, Israel

@Taher18 Hi we try to provide fas much as we can for our guests?

Personal Care Items (shampoo, conditioner, body wash

A whole maxi new pack of toilet paper 

Every Cleaning supplies(glass cleaner, disinfectant cleaner, air freshener spray, dish soap, dishwashing detergent) yes 

Laundry supplies (laundry soap, fabric softener (liquid), 

Firewood? Yes 

Gas or Charcoal Grill? Yes 

(we have 3 locations on the beach in SWFL.)

Kostas101
Level 2
Larissa, Greece

@Taher18 Personal Care Items (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion) we provide all of the above

How many rolls of toilet paper and paper towels do you provide? One but will provide two from now on 

Cleaning supplies? (glass cleaner, disinfectant cleaner, air freshener spray, dish soap, dishwashing detergent).  We provide dishwashing tablets, soap dispenser 

Laundry supplies? (laundry soap, fabric softener (liquid), Dryer sheets . No

Firewood? No

Gas or Charcoal Grill? No 

Cynthia1261
Level 1
Flagstaff, AZ

@Taher18 I provide all of that they would need for their stay. Usually if they run out of supplies, they can ask me or get their own. If they’re here, long enough, I don’t really replenish, I expect them to get their own if they’re here for a long time,

Nanci71
Level 2
Midlothian, VA

@Taher18 We’re new to the rental market, but it sounds like we’re in line with most of you.  We provide personal products, cleaning supplies and laundry supplies. My pet peeve is arriving at a rental without any TP or just a scant amount on the roll, so I stress to our cleaning staff to always leave a few extra rolls. We live in VA, but our rental unit is in Florida, so we depend on our excellent cleaning staff. We always have foil, Saran, paper towels in bulk and ask if the renter uses the last to please replace. We go down ourselves a few times per year and stock up on everything. This system as worked great for the year we’ve been renting. Our renters have to stay a minimum of one month and some stay for two or three months, so I feel it’s reasonable for them to replace products.  I try to have everything to a high standard, so they feel welcomed and know that their comfort is a high priority to me. 

Salome88
Level 1
Colton, CA

@Taher18 Toiletries, towels/extra towels, cleaning supplies, water, coffee..

¿Qué aporta cada uno a sus huéspedes?

Artículos de cuidado personal (champú, acondicionador, gel de baño

¿Cuántos rollos de papel higiénico y toallas de papel proporcionan?

lo que necesiten

¿Artículos de limpieza? Ninguno

¿Artículos de lavandería? (jabón para lavar la ropa, suavizante de telas (líquido)

Ana-Rosa15
Level 1
Laramie, WY

We offer the following items:

A whole maxi new pack of toilet paper and a bar soap.

Every Cleaning supply (glass cleaner, disinfectant cleaner, air freshener spray, dish soap, dishwashing detergent).

No laundry room.

No chimney.

Gas grill

@Taher18 

It my first time here....

My unit has pretty much everything that you require.

I check with guests prior to their arrival what type of milk they would like, provide them with soft butter, coffee pods for the Nespresso machine, assorted teas, sugar & a local home made jam or honey.

There are other items in my pantry like olive oil, balsamic vinegar, stock cubes, a few sauces, salt & pepper, glad wrap etc. It's always got a few extras as we like to stay there occasionally ourselves.

Toilet paper - 2 toilets unfortunately, I leave 2 spare rolls in each.

Toiletries - I was lucky a friend gave me boxes of luxury toiletries including shaving sets so I share them with my guests. More often than not people don't use anything more than the body wash!

I've had a couple of week stays with families & this is the only time I leave out bars of soap.

A pump bottle of liquid soap is on the vanities.

One set of towels each, one spare towel in each bathroom, pool towels.

Cleaning supplies - Dishwashing liquid, dishwashing tablets, surface spray, gumption, air freshener, hand sanitiser, disinfectant, toilet cleaner, laundry detergent.

BBQ -  We leave a spare bottle of gas, BBQ tools/wipes.

The cleaning I do myself as work part time & it's not easy to find a good cleaner!

Breakfast - a friend suggested trying to increase my bookings as it is something they specifically look for when travelling as they are a family of 4. 

I'm thinking about trying this in the New Year as providing a bottle of fresh milk already however finding small individual packets of healthy cereal at a reasonable price isn't easy here in Australia - maybe someone might have some suggestions here.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Gay478, welcome to our community! It's fantastic to see you posting for the first time here 👏

It's great to see all the amenities you offer to your guests. I'm sure this is providing many excellent ideas for Taher.

@Taher18, we'd love to hear if you're considering adopting any of these creative ideas shared by Gay and other Hosts.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad