What is the peak season for your listing?

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

What is the peak season for your listing?

Rudi-Road-Trip_D5_ListingID-11463775_1381.jpg

Hello Hosts 👋

There is no doubt that during certain times of the year, listings could be more popular, or have a peak season; school holidays, ski or beach season, cultural, religious or tourist events might be a few reasons why guests flock to your accommodation. 

When is the peak time for guests to experience the magic of your listing, and why? 

If I was to list my property, I would definitely see an increase around the British summertime as my home is so close to the sea, has a sea view and a small (but cute) balcony. 🌊🏖☀️

I can’t wait to hear about when your listings are most popular! 🙌

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

33 Replies 33
Michalis46
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

Peak season for us on Mykonos, Greece is July-August! But in my opinion, the best time on the island is May, June, September and even the beginning of October!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you so much for sharing @Michalis46 - what makes your favourite times stand out from the peak season? 😊

-----

Jennifer4591
Level 2
Saratoga Springs, NY

Our place is just outside Saratoga Springs, NY.  July and August is peak season due to the running of the races at the Historic Saratoga Racetrack.   If we  guests aren't race enthusiasts, we'll get those who enjoy a lake vacation.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's wonderful to hear! You attract a very diverse group to your listing.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 😊

-----