What is the peak season for your listing?

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

What is the peak season for your listing?

Rudi-Road-Trip_D5_ListingID-11463775_1381.jpg

Hello Hosts 👋

There is no doubt that during certain times of the year, listings could be more popular, or have a peak season; school holidays, ski or beach season, cultural, religious or tourist events might be a few reasons why guests flock to your accommodation. 

When is the peak time for guests to experience the magic of your listing, and why? 

If I was to list my property, I would definitely see an increase around the British summertime as my home is so close to the sea, has a sea view and a small (but cute) balcony. 🌊🏖☀️

I can’t wait to hear about when your listings are most popular! 🙌

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

33 Replies 33
Jj94
Level 1
Islamabad, Pakistan

may june jully 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing @Jj94! Is there a reason that you get more guests in these months? 

-----

Holly663
Level 2
Boston, MA

Our peak season in Boston is May (graduations), through summertime and finishing in September / October - fall sightseeing and new students moving in!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's a huge peak window!! I bet Boston is stunning in autumn/fall! Do you have any pics to share? 

-----

Jennifer4572
Level 1
State College, PA

In state college PA peak season is fall - late Aug thru late November - college football season

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

I love a bit of football! 🏈 Thanks so much for sharing with us @Jennifer4572!

-----

Jason2107
Level 2
Thames Ditton, United Kingdom

my peak season is June July and august as I live near London and there are a lot of events happening in that time period 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for popping by @Jason2107 - London in summertime is the best! I have fond memories of visiting the parks and museums as a child! Now I only go to London for work it seems! 😅 

-----

Juha27
Level 2
Espoo, Finland

Hello Rebecca,

our peak season in late summer/early autumn. Reason being that our location is close to Aalto University in Finland and pretty popular "landing site" when new students are arriving for starting season in university.

With best regards Jussi

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Juha27, lovely to hear from you! 

Do a lot of the students stay with you or is it relatives doing the university drop off mostly?

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

-----

Hi,

typically students comes here for few days before moving to domitory or in most cases they stay whole term (5-6 six months) when here as ex-change students. Only in few case I have seen their par

John6906
Level 2
Woodbury, CT

Here in rural Connecticut (northwest corner) mid summer to end of fall, so July through October.  With only one year behind us, we'll see if it bears out again.

John **

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @John6906 👋

Best of luck for your next year! How have you found hosting for this year? 

Also, just to let you know that I removed your surname from the comment above to keep your identity safe - we don't want a repeat of the last few movies 😉

Beki 

-----

Judith787
Level 2
Truro, United Kingdom

Season begins at Easter and continues until October usually but not this year due to all the rain we have had.  I have not had a booking since the New Year!