What is the probability that Airbnb adds a custom duration discount for 30 day stays?

What is the probability that Airbnb adds a custom duration discount for 30 day stays?

Since the state of Texas and the city of Austin exempts individuals staying for 30 days or longer from occupancy taxes, seems like there should an option to unlock that discount at 30 days instead of 28 where there are no tax advantages. Those are big savings to pass along to the guests but we can't price those savings in to our rates for anything less than 30 days and they likely won't inquire to the host regarding a special offer if they're unaware of the local regulations. 

Maybe I'm missing something though! Clue me in if I'm off base. 

Can we get a 30 day discount option, if not?

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jonathan-Ashley0 Rulesets in pro tools should allow this

Unfortunately not. I believe hosts with multiple listings have more flexibility with pro tools than those of us only operating one listing. These are the options for me:

JonathanAshley0_0-1680794184700.png

@Jonathan-Ashley0 pro tools are available to everyone. Just ignore the Airbnb help text that says they are not!

Yeah, even when I enable pro tools I still don't have the option to define a 30-day duration. It's only 4 or 5 weeks (same selection in the picture above)

😞