What is the "stop sign" button in right corner of calendar

Answered!
Kaela82
Level 2
Denver, CO

What is the "stop sign" button in right corner of calendar

I was just wondering what the little stop sign button is up in the top right hand corner of the calendar is? I don't want to click it just in case it does anything I don't want. Does anyone have any ideas? I tried googling it and no answer. Thanks!

Kaela82_0-1706721801815.png

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Kaela82 

You can click on this icon with no risk of it upsetting your listing, don't worry😉  It shows you the possible shortcuts you can use from your computer keyboard for those of us that are computer experts so that excludes me😂

All the best

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Kaela82 

You can click on this icon with no risk of it upsetting your listing, don't worry😉  It shows you the possible shortcuts you can use from your computer keyboard for those of us that are computer experts so that excludes me😂

All the best

Joëlle

@Joelle43 I think I need to call you out on the claim that you are not a computer expert. The fact that you know what this icon does suggests that the adage  in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king applies here. 

🤣🤣@Mike-And-Jane0 - thanks for the laugh Mike😊

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Kaela82 ! Just as our super kind Host member @Joelle43 mentioned ,  the button highlights “Keyboard shortcuts” for  managing calendar.

(Haha, indeed Joelle's ability to adapt to listing settings and technicalities have been incredible and super helpful to Hosts in the Community😉😝. So grateful to have you with us @Joelle43 😍.) 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you!! I appreciate it 🙂

Thank you so much @Joelle43!!