What is wrong with my accuracy?

Answered!
Mattias42
Level 1
Uppsala, Sweden

What is wrong with my accuracy?

Hello, we have generally been getting good reviews this first year. Our weakest point has been accuracy. Realise it's hard without seeing the actual property but what do you maybe think we could improve?

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/717006450133649736?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=0b2e84e8-16d9...

1 Best Answer
Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Mattias42 I LOVE!! your place, and would absolutely stay there!!! It looks amazing. 

I think the accuracy issue might be about calling it a one bedroom. The pictures make it very clear that it's a loft and that there's a sofa bed in the living room, but people don't read and don't pay attention. If there's an option in settings for designating it as a loft, I'd do that. 

I wish I were in Sweden right now and could go stay at your place. Good luck. Kia

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Difficult for anyone to comment without having stayed. Why aren't you asking the guests who are marking you down @Mattias42 ?

Thanks! Yes you are right. I guess I don’t want to bother the guests but in this case it might be worth it.

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Mattias42 

One thing to consider maybe would be to provide a floor plan with dimensions of rooms that you could put in your pictures.  Your place provides 30m2 of space for 4 people so maybe your guests are expecting a bigger space?

Your listing says 1 bedroom just under the general description but a bedroom normally has a door and even though you clearly show an attic with two mattresses on the floor, guests might mark you down on this for accuracy?  There is an option in the bedroom section to put mattress on the floor - have you ticked this box?

Very difficult to say without staying ourselves but as @Helen3 suggests, the best way is to ask your guests via message

All the best

Joëlle

Thank you! You are probably right, we will look in to making that clearer! Thanks again!

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Mattias42 I LOVE!! your place, and would absolutely stay there!!! It looks amazing. 

I think the accuracy issue might be about calling it a one bedroom. The pictures make it very clear that it's a loft and that there's a sofa bed in the living room, but people don't read and don't pay attention. If there's an option in settings for designating it as a loft, I'd do that. 

I wish I were in Sweden right now and could go stay at your place. Good luck. Kia

Thank you so much! You are probably right, I hadn’t thought of it.

We will be sure to give you a discount should you ever come here 🙂

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Mattias42,

In English, your listing title is "Cozy secluded riverfront cottage with sauna".  I think a small wording change to "Cozy secluded riverfront loft with sauna" would help to set your guests expectations.  Most people understand that a loft bedroom usually has an open wall and no door.

Great idea, thank you!