Wheelhouse pricing tool minimum stay error

Wheelhouse pricing tool minimum stay error

Has anyone else found an error while trying to set a date specific minimum stay with Wheelhouse pricing tool. You have to use wheelhouse to set the date specific minimum stay but when this gets synched to airbnb it makes it your minimum stay for ALL dates. This error lost me several weeks of rentals so I dropped Wheelhouse. I’m curious if anyone else has had the same problem.

4 Replies 4
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Bryan736 

I did a quick search of the Community Center but I can't see any recent posts about Wheelhouse, so it might not be something that our members are using.

Did you find a replacement after you stopped using it?  It's a real shame you lost some rentals because of the issues you had.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

They are one of the most recommended pricing tools and at first it was working really well but their software has many known faults like this one that it’s important for airbnb hosts need to know.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

What did Wheelhouse say when you raised the issue with them @Bryan736 ?

They said they are looking into the issue but it’s been over 2 weeks and they continue to say they are still looking into it.  Very disappointing customer service.