Where do we submit complaints about changes with the website and web app?

Rob105
Level 2
Carolina Beach, NC

Where do we submit complaints about changes with the website and web app?

I have two issues and wanted to know where do we issue these complains? Do I just open a support ticket?

First recently was I had a cancellation request and it's for months away but I have strict cancellation policy, so after 48hrs if there is a cancellation and folks want to cancel and the booking was months out, it's fine with me. Recently the app and website was changed and now I can no longer request / send money to folks after they have cancelled. This is frustrating because now I have to call support to offer a full refund. All of the help docs state that you send / request money options are available even after cancellation but that is not true.

Second they added the nightly prices to the mobile calendar which is what I use for keeping my cleaners up to date on the cleaning schedule but I don't want them to see the nightly rates.  Long long time ago Airbnb used to have a "privacy" mode toggle or something that would show/hide pricing on when browsing the website which was great. They took that away long time ago, which was fine, but now on the calendar on the iOS mobile app that would be great to have. On this issue support said I can use the icalendar feed but how is that going to help my cleaners, they can't read that feed.

Thanks!

Rob  

2 Replies 2
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Rob105 ,

Sorry to hear about the not great experiences you've been having with the platform lately. You are always welcome to share your feedback with us here as this is an Airbnb operated forum, we always share with the appropriate teams here. 

You can also share to the Feedback channel which is found in the Help Center here: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/feedback

The privacy mode you mention on the calendar sounds like it was very useful to you (and other Hosts too) and running your business. 

Would you like to see it return to mobile only or are there other changes you think would improve the calendar functionality for you?

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Yes the privacy mode would be great to be put back in place. 

Also the ability to send/request money from folks that have cancelled a reservation put back in too.