Where is the Airbnb webpage that shows all the listings a hostings has?

Where is the Airbnb webpage that shows all the listings a hostings has?

I'm trying to find the link for the airbnb webpage that contains all the listings a host has on Airbnb. 

It used to be here for me: airbnb.com/p/cabinalasolaslistings 

But now is gone and can't find it. 

TIA

Alexis

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Alexis577 click on your picture then click on Airbnb profile and it will appear

Thank you, this does help. But the page I'm talking about showed only the listings, had a huge banner on top. I bet somebody here knows what I'm talking about. It's a shame I never took a screenshot. Maybe now you have to pay. I keep seeing something about Airbnb Plus or Pro?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Alexis577  not clear from your post what are you trying to achieve by asking this question baring in mind any guest can see your listing under your profile

Thank you all for your answers. I'm sorry I didn't explained myself clearly. What I'm trying to accomplish is to use this unique link to be able to share it via Airbnb messages and social media. Many customers ask me if I have more cabins they can rent. I used to give them this link. When you click on this link it it takes the customer to a page that has your logo (not profile picture), a banner on top and all the listings in the bottom. It was a beautiful page very simple but very useful. The address was short and simple too.

It was: www.airbnb.com/p/cabinalasolaslistings 

A couple of weeks ago it stopped working. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Alexis577 ,

As others have suggested, I assume, you were able to view your listings collectively here: Click here 

You can find more information related to Airbnb Plus through this Resource Center article here: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/2195

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you all for your answers. I'm sorry I didn't explained myself clearly. What I'm trying to accomplish is to use this unique link to be able to share it via Airbnb messages and social media. Many customers ask me if I have more cabins they can rent. I used to give them this link. When you click on this link it it takes the customer to a page that has your logo (not profile picture), a banner on top and all the listings in the bottom. It was a beautiful page very simple but very useful. The address was short and simple too.

It was: www.airbnb.com/p/cabinalasolaslistings 

A couple of weeks ago it stopped working.