“Where you’ll sleep" section in my listing that the order of bedrooms has been reversed.

Answered!

“Where you’ll sleep" section in my listing that the order of bedrooms has been reversed.

I just noticed that the “Where you’ll sleep" section in my listing that the order of bedrooms has been reversed. So now the first room showing is a single bed and the 4th bedroom is the King. Upon first inspection for future guests, it looks like the main room is a single one. Potential guests would look no further. This is costing me & Airbnb money. I CANNOT FIX THIS

1 Best Answer

Hi @Jennifer2766,

I had a similar problem & was told to use my computer ( I can’t remember who in the group suggested it to me to give them credit) but presto! It worked. I have come to find certain fixes require your laptop not your phone app. 
Joelle algorithm is spot on though! 😊
Hope this helps!

Bettye6

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

Buongiorno @Jennifer2766 ,

I have the same problem as you which I reported to Airbnb several days ago but unfortunately they haven't fixed it yet 😳

Andrea

https://airbnb.com/h/la-casa-sul-canale-con-piscina-jacuzzi-in-giardino

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Jennifer2766 

I had this problem before I opted in for the early release but since then, I have managed to have my master bedroom photos showing up in Bedroom 1 again and the smaller bedroom photos showing in second position.  Like you the photos were reversed.

The workaround that worked for me was to go onto my listing in host mode:

==>Click on your cover photo

==>From the photo tour, click on bedroom 1

==>Click on a photo

==>Under this photo you will see "move from Bedroom 1"

==>Choose a room or space ie. Bedroom 4

==>Put this photo and all the rest of the photos in the bedroom of your choice

==>Then do the same for the photos of the King size bedroom which are misplaced in Bedroom 4 and put them into Bedroom 1

And voilà!  Hope this does the trick for you too

Joëlle

Thank you so much @Joelle43. I will try that. The problem is, due to the new formatting with photos, I can’t even get my cover photo up. It’s all about ‘rooms’. Will keep trying 🙄 I really do appreciate you getting back to me. Thank you. 

Hi @Jennifer2766,

I had a similar problem & was told to use my computer ( I can’t remember who in the group suggested it to me to give them credit) but presto! It worked. I have come to find certain fixes require your laptop not your phone app. 
Joelle algorithm is spot on though! 😊
Hope this helps!

Bettye6

Thanks  so much @Bettye6 . I rang Airbnb Support and they helped me navigate the new way of doing things. Another interesting fact is that on my Mac desktop. I had to use Google and  not Safari. 

Yes, sorry I should have mentioned that too.
I’m glad it helped. 
Warm regards,

Bettye6