“Where you’ll sleep" section – order reversed

Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

“Where you’ll sleep" section – order reversed

I noticed today while looking at my listing that in the "Where you’ll sleep" section the order of the photos has been reversed: the living room with the sofa bed appears on the left and the bedroom on the right.

Please note that I have not made any changes to my listing.

I then tried to reload the photos in the "Rooms and spaces" section and unfortunately the order did not change.

Has this happened to you too?

Andrea

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/730268051591450658

42 Replies 42
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Andrea6232 

Yes you're right!! I went onto my listing to check and the order of the bedrooms as you rightly point out have been reversed!  

So like you, the biggest of the bedrooms is not the one guests see first which is a shame.

Thanks for pointing it out

Joëlle

Ciao @Joelle43 , I think it is a technical bug, maybe we should escalate it to Airbnb technical department, is there an easy and effective way of doing it?

thanks, Andrea

Ciao @Andrea6232 

Yes I do too, there are a few other bugs at the moment too but I'm sure that @Paula or @Bhumika will see this post shortly and will send this information to the tech department.

I've sent a message my end via the Airbnb Assistance to let them know.

All the best

Joëlle

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Andrea6232 @Angela1056 @Joelle43 ! Thank you for sharing this issue and also tagging me here. The order reversal of the photos does seem unusual. 

Would it be possible for one of our lovely Hosts to share a video through a Google Drive link that demonstrates this issue? Relevant videos or screenshots related to these issues will help the tech team dig further into it.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Ciao @Bhumika , here are 2 screenshot taken from my listing

Andrea6232_0-1698242898247.png

Andrea6232_1-1698242999434.png

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Andrea6232 @Angela1056 @Joelle43, Thank you for your patience while the team was reviewing it. Circling back to the thread to share that this is indeed a glitch and it has been reported to the concerned teams.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Buongiorno @Bhumika , do you happen to know when this issue will be solved?

Same issue to all my listings. And my listings are appearing as "rooms" instead of "entire place" or "entire home". 

Kaleigh Trider

Hello @Kaleigh12 

Re your problem with your listing appearing under the filter "rooms" rather than "entire listing", I'm putting a link to a big thread on the subject with a solution that has been found thanks to a host:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Ask-about-your-listing/Anyone-else-s-place-not-showing-when-quot...

All the best

Joëlle

Buongiorno @Bhumika ,

unfortunately my listing still presents the inversion of the order of the rooms in the "Where you'll sleep" section (see below), I was hoping that with the new Winter Release the problem would be solved, but unfortunately this was not the case, do you happen to know when will it be resolved?

thanks

Andrea

Andrea6232_0-1700127762248.png

@Bhumika My bedrooms are appearing out of order. Fo example, bedroom 1 with a king bed is appearing as bedroom 2 with king bed. Bedroom 4 with 2 twin beds is appearing as bedroom 1 with 2 twin beds. 

Kaleigh Trider

Hello @Bhumika, I am also having the same issue as everyone here. Do we know when it will be fixed? As you can see in my screenshots, my master bedroom (the best bedroom), is listed as the third bedroom (despite being the first bedroom in my listing settings). This is a big problem.

2nd best guest room and third best guestroom2nd best guest room and third best guestroomMaster bedroom and sofa bed roomMaster bedroom and sofa bed room

Hello @Logan180 

I opted in early for the New Release and as a result my issue of having the master coming up as Bedroom #2 has been sorted and is now showing up as Bedroom #1.

To do this, I just had to take out the photos from Bedroom #1 and then moved them to Bedroom #2.  It meant that I had no pictures in bedroom #1 for a few minutes and all of the photos in #2 and then just selected the photos of the main bedroom and moved them back to Bedroom #1. Method here:

==>In Host mode go to Listings

==>Click on the photo of your listing and the screen is divided into two sections Listing Editor and Photo Tour

==>From the photo tour, click on bedroom 1

==>Click on a photo(s)

==>Under this photo you will see "move from Bedroom 1"

==>Choose a room or space ie. Bedroom 3

==>Put this photo and all the rest of the photos in the bedroom of your choice

==>Then do the same for the photos of the King size bedroom which are misplaced in Bedroom 3 and put them into Bedroom 1

It's just a case of reassigning the photos to the correct room so that you have your master showing up first.  You can also add all the amenities that you provide for the bedroom from the drop down list that Airbnb either suggest or from the whole spectre that you can choose from.  You have do this per room.

I used my computer to do this but I think the process is the same with your phone.

You've probably noticed that we can't change the order of our photos anymore once they're in a room.  Only the first five photos of our photo tours can be shuffled in order of preference.

And voilà!  Hope this does the trick for you too

Joëlle

Buongiorno @Joelle43 ,

nice trick 😉 but unfortunately I cannot apply it, since the new Winter Release inverted the order of my living room with my bedroom, see https://airbnb.com/h/la-casa-sul-canale-con-piscina-jacuzzi-in-giardino!

Hope Airbnb will solve this issue shortly

Andrea