Why has my listing become unlisted

Tanya778
Level 2
Chandigarh, India

Why has my listing become unlisted

Hey!! I seek help! Today all of a sudden I realized that my one and only listing has been unlisted without my knowledge or any notification which I don’t even know how many days it’s been! Pls someone help me with this as a lot of things are at stake because of this property. 

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

What did Airbnb say when you asked them @Tanya778 . Have you had a recent guest safety issues ? Have they recently asked you to verify your ID sorry it's difficult to guess at what might be the issue based on the information you've provided .

it's always a risky approach to just rely on a single marketing channel such as Airbnb for such a volatile business as short term rentals . Do advertise on relevant listings channels and set yourself up to take direct bookings .

Hi Helen. No ive had no issues so far. All my IDs were verified. I keep calling the airbnb support and they are responding that they will assign a specialized team to investigate and reach out to me. Wonder when will that happen and why is all this happening? 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Tanya778 ! Since you had posted a while ago, I just wanted to follow up and check if you managed to publish your listings on Airbnb?

I could see that there's one listing showing on your profile. Assuming that the issue has been resolved for you! 

All the best with your Hosting journey🌻.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines