Why was my post taken down when I was given guidance that I can post my services there

Shakera1
Level 2
Bridgetown, Barbados

Why was my post taken down when I was given guidance that I can post my services there

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

@Quincy 

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Because Airbnb CS don't know what they are talking about I'm afraid and often give businesses who want to advertise their services incorrect advice. @Shakera1 

It's clearly against the terms of this community to use it to promote commercial services. 

Well now I know cause it was very confusing. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Shakera1 I am afraid it is another example of Airbnb customer service giving incorrect information.

Anyway the Community Centre is worldwide and so probably not suitable for your needs. 

You would be better searching for a local Airbnb Facebook group in your area.

They need to get their act together and stop giving misinformation. Thank you kindly for your guidance as well. 

Not to mislead @Shakera1  further most local Airbnb groups don't allow people joining just to advertise their services @Mike-And-Jane0 

@Shakera1  you would be much better researching and developing a marketing plan to identify how you reach hosts you have identified as your target marketing using your own marketing channels and investing in advertising to drive traffic to your website/social media and other relevant promotions. 

@Helen3  thank you for this information. Thankfully some hosts have reach out. Going forward I will make use of your guidance to advertise.