What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Hello, I have contacted Airbnb support regarding an issue I had with a customer, the chat has almost been frozen for over 48 hours, I only received one reply from an agent then it goes mute again. when I try to open a new case, it just takes me to the old... Latest reply by Paula
    I'm a super host with a multi-year history of 4.97 rating. I went into my profile the other day and noticed that I had put my nick-name where my full name should go. "Jon" vs my government ID "Jonathan" I updated the field on my profile to reflect my ful... Latest reply by Jonathan2505
    Hi, I hope you are doing well. I'm trying to look for the past functionality that let me check the total amount that I was paid each year, in part, to make a comparison. Furthermore, I did found there's a button inside “Earnings” that says “Yearly earning... Latest reply by Shanna5