What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Can you someone please tell me what I can do about my ose application denial ? 2) the submitted listing appears to offer illegal occupancy, specifically it appears to offer an un-hosted listing, and may be corrected by replacing the listing with one that ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Greetings to the community,I'm a host of experiences in Palermo (Italy), and I am used to run an experience called "The most beautiful Sea Spots" (Le più belle calette segrete).One week ago, after a super intense summer working season, running this experi... Latest reply by Dayna69
    I have discounts listed under my rule sets section. When I entered the site today, Airbnb listed items that I have not completed. One listed was weekly discounts so I added my discount. Now my question... Will Airbnb add my rule set discount to this a... Latest reply by Jennifer1471
    Hello! I'm interested in exploring the possibility of hosting my secondary home on Airbnb in San Jose, Santa Clara County. I'm seeking guidance on the business license requirements for operating a short-term rental. Could you provide information on the ty... Latest reply by Bhumika