What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Hey everyone,We already Airbnb a tiny house situated on our property but my question is, we want to go traveling from 6 to 12 months and thinking of Airbnb-ing our house. How does one go about that? Does anyone here have experience with that? Any help at ... Latest reply by Rick4406
    Recently my calendar keeps opening up dates that I have blocked out so they show as available for guests to request to book.This has happened over a dozen times lately and trying to get Airbnb Support to acknowledge responsibility or fix it is like bangin... Latest reply by Paula
    I am a host and would like the name that potential guests see to be different from my legal name. Nobody really uses my legal name around here and it would be better for me if guests met me with the name everyone else uses. Latest reply by Paula
    My calendar has higher prices for shorter stays. Of course I know about monthly discounts but that is calculated by a percentage of the calendar prices. However, I want to have the option to set a specific price for example for January just like i did bef... Latest reply by Simone1245
    Hi community Our properties have been lovingly made to the highest possible standards, we had luxury agents price them at 2k a night USD but they wanted a 2 year lock in and we want to sell at some point, we have reduced the price to under half and hav... Latest reply by Rebecca