What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c...
    It just seems like since I filed a claim for a damaged mattress that I no longer am getting bookings where I was getting them fairly regularly. I have been hosting for 4 years and am a super host... just curious can't figure out if it is the economy or... Latest reply by Katherine553
    I am new to Air BnB and would love some advice on all the details of my listing. The NBA All-Star 2024 will be hosted in my city in less than 2 weeks and I want some advice as to what I could change to make my listing attractive and profitable. Please ass... Latest reply by Julie5882
    I am interested in renting a room specifically for traveling nurses. What are the steps I would need to take to ensure I only rent to nurses? Also can an owner require a background check and set the length and terms of their lease on a case by case basis? Latest reply by Rebecca
    My name is Silvia. I have been an Airbnb Host in Australia for almost 10 years and a Superhost for most of that time. With another Superhost, Ray we have started a Podcast called Superhosts Downunder. We have already published 5 Episodes on various platfo... Latest reply by Helen3