What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    My calendar has higher prices for shorter stays. Of course I know about monthly discounts but that is calculated by a percentage of the calendar prices. However, I want to have the option to set a specific price for example for January just like i did bef... Latest reply by Simone1245
    Hi community Our properties have been lovingly made to the highest possible standards, we had luxury agents price them at 2k a night USD but they wanted a 2 year lock in and we want to sell at some point, we have reduced the price to under half and hav... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hello everyone: I noticed Airbnb in my area has a lot of demand also competition.I have been on Airbnb for 8 years but I would love to improve my sales for real.What would you recommend me to improve my add? Thanks a head Zuni Latest reply by Alicia753