What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    my listing is showing as shared space on living room and bedroom 2 this is incorrect as guests have a private apartment If I try to change anything on Rooms and spaces it won’t save, get an error message everytime, so I cannot change Has anyone got a work... Latest reply by Joan2709
    Hi All, I have a lock box for my key exchange. However its currently stuck now as the weather in Calgary has dropped. Although my keylock has a keypad entry, i discovered that the battery dies very quickly due to the cold as well. Wondering if you have an... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Good morning We have a wonderful apartment in Estepona which has been let to around 60 groups of guests in the last 20 months and we pride ourselves on everything we do which reflects in our 5* ratingWe have a couple that have arrived late yesterday with ... Latest reply by Wally49