What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Krystal164
    I just changed my maximum and minimum nightly prices, but the change is not reflected in my calendar when I am looking from inside my account or when I search my listing as a guest. Has anyone else had this issue? I contacted Customer Support. Latest reply by Cheryl413
    I have been with Airbnb for 7 years and a super host almost all of that time I have never had problems with his company and its program. I have always thought they were absolutely wonderful with their support people as well as the ease, and using their pr... Latest reply by Cameo5
    안녕하세요 2개월된 슈퍼호스트입니다. 아무것도 모르는상태에서 호스팅 하다보니 궁금한게 너무 많습니다. 앞으로 멋진 호스트가 되고 싶네요 경험많은 호스트들의 조언을 기대하고 있습니다. 공실률을 높이기 위한 방법 및 최고의 호스트가 되는 방법이 무엇일까요? [Translation added by Community Manager] Hello, I am a 2 month old superhost. Since I'm hosting without knowing... Latest reply by Patricia2526