What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c...
    Hello and thank you for allowing me to be apart of such a wonderful group. I am new to Airbnb Hosting and to be a bit honest I am a bit nervous. I am hoping the flood gates will open far and wide for my unit. As of right now, I am starting with only 1 roo... Latest reply by Lorina14
    Hello,Hope you're well!We're brand new to hosting! We starting in December and booked up really nicely, but it's starting slowing now. We want to know what we can do to improve it as best we can.Thank you,Luke Latest reply by Lorina14
    I can't verify my cell phone number that I want to use? I get this message below. This phone number is already in use. You can remove it from the associated account or add a different one. What if I haven´t used it before? Appreciate your help. Latest reply by Keyon12