What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Hi, I would like to ask about your experience with check-out, are you asking your guests about their check-out time? do you ask them to text you once they are out? How many guests are letting you know they are about to check out in real-time? What do you... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello-I am looking for a solution to automate a reminder for my guests to take the garbage and recycling bins to the curb on Monday mornings. Is there a way that an automated message can be triggered by the day of the week? I have the instructions in the ... Latest reply by Joan2709
    Hey guys, I am having troubles renting my house lately and when I verified the consultations, I see a 50% drop since last year at the same period. I am unsure why this happens and was wondering if there was any recent changes in Airbnb's algorithm for whi... Latest reply by Mary504