What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    My photos don't load when you click "show all photos" or even when you click on the photo itself. The page shows up empty and it's affecting my booking rate and I've also had some potential guests message me and asking for photos. I've contacted support m... Latest reply by Sanaz14
    It seems like this may be a long running problem for lots of hosts but here goes... We have 2 properties listed with Airbnb. Both have instant book enabled but in the listings they both appear as 'request to book'. So, if any potential guests apply the 'i... Latest reply by Paula
    It is time yet again for another Tip of the Week and today I'm happy to be sharing a tip on avoiding pet surprises. A solid strategy to reiterate your pet policy will ensure nothing is left up to chance when check in day arrives. The following tip was ... Latest reply by Claudia3536
    Feeling frustrated ! I am probably just having a moan because there is something that is niggling at me because I don't know how I can fix it, in fact I know I can't, which is what is getting to me. So my latest review - overall 5* - Woohoo ! Individua... Latest reply by Danlee1
    Hi everyone, We are new Airbnb hosts and have our first guests 12/21. We have installed the Vale Assure 2 locks and I am reading that they do not integrate and work properly with Airbnb. Does anyone have a solution to this problem as of yet? Does anyon... Latest reply by Joan2709
    I have made some upgrades to the home and would like to reveal those changes in my pictures. I also want to know if you all are experiencing down time. I was without a guest for about 4 mths then 1 guest and now no guest since Thanksgiving. This is our of... Latest reply by Bettye6
    Good afternoon we would like to ask for your solution for marketing our villa. We will be managing a new villa at the end of December where previously this villa was managed by another management. But for the moment the sale of this villa is very difficu... Latest reply by Bettye6